OASIS, in collaboration with EduSkills, has developed new support services for school districts’ implementation of the Impact Aid filing process. This service will help your district maximize funding, increase efficiency, implement an Impact Aid form collection and reporting process that complies with federal requirements. Come to learn more!
The foundation for this service is an exciting, new EduSkills developed web based management system specifically designed for the challenges presented by the Impact Aid process. Discover how districts like yours benefit from “right-sourcing” their Impact Aid data management and support services to OASIS and EduSkills.
- More money to districts by identifying more students who qualify for Impact Aid funds
- Districts can manage the Impact Aid process electronically, decreasing paper forms problems
- Leading-edge efficiency through cloud-based electronic processes
- Saves time, educators can focus on student learning instead of paperwork and data tracking
- Provides flexibility to reduce administrative overhead cost
- Supports a more efficient and healthy organization with access to prior years data online
- Provides accurate reporting options which give you peace of mind during federal audits
- Improves timeliness and quality of reporting and program planning
- Data tracking by providing access to a centralized and up-to-date federal supplied database
- Turns existing stale data into viable, timely, and actionable information
- Provides on-going cost savings compared to internal Impact Aid operation
- Other Impact Aid assistance available through OASIS consultant and training professionals
Not just a software program but a library of Impact Aid services…just for you!
Confidential Information – Do Not Copy Without Permission of Eduskills, LLC
Contact Us: email@example.com or 405.879.9898 ext. 326